It is Inthiga Fashions’ priority and responsibility in protecting your Personal Data and Compliance with applicable law. We are committed to properly manage, protect and process your personal data under this policy, which shall apply to all personal data we collect from you through our platform.
What are the uses/purpose of the information that we collect?
We use it for the following reason but not limited to these, to personalize your purchasing experience, improve our website, improve our customer service, process all transactions, administer all sales campaign and promotion as well as survey, to send marketing emails, for evaluating the effectiveness of our sales strategy, marketing, research, statistical analysis, reporting, audit, also detecting and prevent crime, meeting any legal or regulatory requirement and making disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us.
What information do we collect?
If you wish to delete the account with us that you created from your Google Account or Facebook account, or withdraw your consent for us to send you, sales, marketing, or promotional email/information, you may click the “unsubscribe” link on the promotional email or specifically to delete your account do write to [email protected].
Who will your Personal Data be shared with?
With our use of your Personal Data for the Purposes or Additional Purposes, we may disclose your Personal Data to our:
- employees, consultants, temporary workers
- Dropshipper/agent, who supply and deliver the products or services you ordered through the Website
- payment processors, who process your payment on the Website i.e iPay88, Grabpay, Hoolah, Stripe, Visa/Master..etc
- logistics providers, such as courier services which will deliver your order to you i.e Poslaju.. etc
- business partners or vendors in connection with the processing of any promotion, event, or service organized by us
- professional advisers and consultants
- agents, contractors, or service providers who provide operational services to us, such as online cloud storage and processing, marketing optimization, information technology, telecommunications, security, or other relevant services which require their collection, use, or disclosure of your Personal Data
- any other party to whom you authorize us to disclose your Personal Data.
How can you access / correct / update your Personal Data?
We are committed to ensuring that the personal data we hold about you is accurate, complete, not misleading, and up-to-date. If there are any changes to your personal data or if you believe that the personal data, we have about you is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, or not up-to-date, you may access/log in to your user account on the website then click the edit button to update the relevant field.
You have the right to access your personal data. If you would like to request access to your personal data that not able to edit by yourself, please contact us at [email protected]. We may also take steps to verify your identity before fulfilling your request for access to your personal data.